Fruitron Ripening Systems
10 Room PLC Ripening System
Fruitron Centralized Management Systems
Central panel supports up to 10 rooms.
Automated solution by Chemtron, best suited for ripeners targeting premium quality ripened fruits with precision control datalogging.
This solution is best suited for ripening chambers of 12 to 40 tons of fruit capacity.
Completely automated that controls parameters based on sensor feedback which ensures repetitive and most efficient ripening process.
Monitor parameters such as Temperature, RH, CO2
Control Temperature, RH, CO2
Sampling based Ethylene detection.
PLC, HMI and SCADA based system.
Data log on customer’s computer.
Potential free relay output to control Temperature and RH.Features:
- Centralized panel with colour touch interface of 7” with trends, graphs and USB data logging
- Simultaneous Independent control of all rooms
- Four defined process precool, dosing, venting and post cool
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics mode present
- Energy saving by smart control logics
- Audio visual alarms.
- Auto fall back to time based operations if sensor fails
- SCADA monitoring
- Enclosure: MS IP56 Powdercoated panel
- Mount: Floor
- Input: 230 VAC, 50 Hz.
- Control output: 230 VAC
- Number of control output: 4 per room
|Temperature||Ambient Temperature with range 0 to 50 deg C.|
Pulp Temperature (upto 4 probes) which can be inserted into the fruit.
|Controls up to 2 indoor units and 2 outdoor units.|
Can operate solenoids for Ammonia based refrigeration.
|Relative Humidity||Ambient RH between 10 to 98 %||Operates humidifiers which are controlled by sensor feedback and hysteresis logic.|
|Ethylene||Measures Ethylene in the range|
0 – 200 ppm.
Detection is based on sampling where air samples are sucked from the ripening room andanalyzedinside the panel.
|OperatesGas Dispensing Unitsthat releases desired Ethylene into the ripening chambers.|
|Carbon Dioxide||Measures CO2 in the range|
0 – 3.2%.
|Operates CO2 and fresh air dampersto remove the excess CO2 build up in the chamber.|